Friday, April 13, 2007

Acephale

So, for all one (possibly two) of you who are wondering what's up with Acephale... The lovely foreign boy that I married three years ago and I are about to embark on that leg of the journey towards a green card in which, we have been told, the government will start to interview people, monitor our monitorable communications, and snoop around generally making sure we're really married. It might be overkill but I don't plan on losing this boy or this battle with the department of homeland security, so I'm going to kill Acephale temporarily. Given that it's taken 3 years to even get this far, temporarily might mean any number of things. At any rate, maybe it will give me some time to come up with new material. Damn shame about the timing, as I just found out that Mia shares Hitler's birthday, and more than a few of my interests...

4 comments:

cattleworks said...

Huh!
Well, I wasn't expecting that!
But, that makes some sense...

Lilla Smutzig said...

Yup. I will eventually just delete the site entirely but want to ensure I have everything archived first. You know, what with all the great artistic and literary content contained therein that must be preserved for future generations;)

cattleworks said...

Hey, I know you're being sarcastic but now I wish I had printed some of those posts... and not just the pictures!
Seriously.

Stephen Reese said...

Fine by me. Let's have more talk of brains and b-movies! ;)