Monday, February 26, 2007

8 easy steps to becoming peniless and angry

1) kitten dies ($300) (animal hospital bills)

2) extravagant trip to amsterdam, because at the time you had the cash ($1,600)

3) new kitty to ease the pain, disease free this time ($350)

4) external hard drive death, replacement and data recovery ($1,000)

5) car accident in car w/ no collision insurance because of paperwork mix-up ($6,109)

6) new insurance policy downpayment ($1,900)

7) check fraud and identity theft ($1,500) (stolen from me)

8) Help out a friend in trouble ($1,500) (again, hen I had the cash)

and now, here I am, completely broke. thanks life. thanks a lot.

2 comments:

Lilla Smutzig said...

There as also the $300 I spent on sex toys. I hate myself.

cattleworks said...

Ooops.
Sorry.
What I meant to say was:
I'm so sorry to hear about your current financial straits.
I wish I could offer (and afford) more than just moral support.

And do some of the toys require batteries as well?
Further financial insult to injury...